Question

happygirl2005

Cost of monthly monitoring
I am currently paying Equafax a total of $27.90 monthly for monitoring for all 3 major credit companies (Transunion, Equifax, and I forget the other one). I signed up for Credit Karma because I am sick of paying $27.90 monthly. I understand for free, I only have access to my information with TransUnion. Can I also have my credit file frozen with Credit Karma for free, or is there a charge. Also, if I want access to all 3 credit sites, what is the monthly charge?

Thank you for your responses to my question.  I was paying Equifax the $27.90 monthly.  After submitting my question to CK, I called Equifax who agreed to decrease the monthly charge for one product /service from $14.95 to $9.95, and gave me a free month on the other product  which is usually $12.95.  ($12.95 +14.95=$27.90).  I will continue to seek a cheaper /reputable source of monitoring.