Question

deseratelyseekinghelp5591

cosigning a loan
I was to b the cosigner but their credit was so bad the loan was put in my name. They have constantly been late and I've been the one to make the payments and I don't want to do it anymore. Can I repossess the vehicle if both names are on it?

They have bad credit was your clue you should never have gotten involved. Repossession varies in different states and if the vehicle is on private property.  Is your name on the title and does it state "or" rather than "and"?  Talk to the lending agency you used and get their advice. Check with a licensed repossession agency and possibly an attorney.