Question

wow23232323

Correcting my Credit Score
I am trying to correct my credit for the purpose of purchasing a home. I have seen many different post about what to do and i am not sure which ones are affective and which ones are not. Their has been talk about disputes but not given specifics about how this could be fixed. I would like to know what steps to take for this to be accomplished? I spoke with someone about the collections I have already paid and was told it was a waist of time because they are not going to go away...

You can visit www.credit.about.com and read "Repair Credit".  Further down that screen is a section "Repair Your Bad Credit". Very simple, easy and free site to use, you don't even have to sign up or anything.  If the task seems to much, call my friend Jorge at ReCredia and he'll be glad to discuss our credit repair & restoration services with you, no obligation or cost.  214-306-4542.  Best of luck!