Question

queendiiva

correct wrong information
I was looking on Credit Karma and it shows that the name Marlo J young loves you that's not my name and that's incorrect name that's false information I'm in the middle of an identity theft case and I'm trying to find out how to correct the incorrect information that is now on my account so that they can find out who has been using my social security number

When you find incorrect information on your credit reports you need to contact the credit bureaus that are listing the incorrect info. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with their contact info. You should already have contacted them if you believe you are a victim of identity theft or simply your info is crossed with someone elses.