Question

ashleycostas88

Contacting buisness to resolve debt
I have a debt showing here on Credit Karma with no contact information, but when I did the free annual credit report it did not show up. So I do not know how to go about resolving this debt or if its a mistake on my credit. HELP I don't know what to do!

If it is not showing on any of the three credit reports, it is an error.  That it shows on this site is not a problem because nothing here goes to anyone.  This site is just for individual use in learning how to build and maintain a good credit score.