Question

Sherenee69

contact phone number
I need to locate the phone numbers of which I owe loans to.

TDbank raymour account

I just received a message from you (credit Karma )reporting my account for raymour and flanigan TD bank was closed , i called td and asked why , and they confirmed with me the account still open , please double chack and ectified errors because theres 5 points below my record for no reason ,

thanks

Credit Score

On Nov. 11, 2019 you took 35 points from me for doing 5 disputes and showing a derease in a loan. WHY?????

error on my CK report

Seems like there are 2 duplicated Credit cards listings.  Both are from the same company but listed twice. when looking at my report it shows 4 with the outstanding balances the same.  Would like to speak with someone to get this taken care of.  THanks

New start 1

I just looked at my credit score and it went down 94 points on Experian and 60 points on TransUnion. I'm confused I have paid down my debit and collection accounts and everything else is in good standing. I have 2 open accounts. Why the drastic drop ????

Fraudulent account

I need to find out how to dispute fraudulent activity with my social security number

no explanation

You sent me and email stating my credit scores drop but no reason why I need to have it.

What is the phone number for credit karma?

tax

where to enter 1099 R of NYC SO AS IT IS EXCLUDED IN STYATE TAX RETURN 

registering

i am trying to set my daughter up her own account and have entered her email and password but the syatem is not letting me progress to the next step. i am doing it from my own computer and ihave a ck account too

any ideas

i need to speak toa live person