Question

Sherenee69

contact phone number
I need to locate the phone numbers of which I owe loans to.

what is the phone number to be able to talk to a human being about a public record on my account it doesnt give me any more info than just saying public record

auto loan

I was looking at new cars  and the next thing I know is tat they ran a credit report on me. i know that is nog suppoxed to have any effect on your credit. however  I recieved a letter saying I was declined by alle bank and something called sage stream They said my transunion score was 613 According to my credid  karma accoyunt it is 669 What gives and what is this score of 413 from sage stream

Ronald Keith Reid

I just received a notice that I have had an account closed.  How could I find out which one it is?

credit score

My credit score isnt popping up. Does anyone Know why?

Business account

I would like to creat an account for my for my new business with credit karma

Helene R. Frohm

I sent a dispute to Credit  Karma re Home Depot dispute dated 2014 - it is still on my credit report - I have contacted Home Depot - they sent my bill to the wrong address - I did not get bill until November 2014 - the bill is $70+ - it ws paid in full - why is this still on my report??????????????????

570-257-0126

Get copies of your credit reports.  The contact information should be on them.

My credit

I am one of the 42 million people who's credit may have been compromised with experian.  What do I need todo???

my credit score

Hello ! My credit score has not been updated .Can you help.

Mrs

Need some help updating my. Email. That.I. whont. To. Use.for. my. Account