Question

JessicaRN89

Consolidating school loans
I have approximately $100,000 in student loans. I've finished college and have a good job now but don't make enough to pay back all these individually every month. Does anyone know if there is a way to consolidate these loans so I'm just making one payment per month?
My situation during college was unique, and i had to take out loans every semester over 4 years, however, I only used 3 different loan companies. Does anyone know if those loan companies would even just consolidate the loans I had thru them?
All suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Consolidation

I am searching for the same answer.  Maybe we need to reach out the Feds and ask them how.