Question

Msellie63

Consolidate high interest cards
Looked for loans to pay off high interest cards which has dropped my credit score terribly what can I do?

One possibility is getting a balance transfer card which could consolidate your current cards.  I had some high interest cards a few years ago and worked on building my credit score to the point that the score simulator tool indicated going for a balance transfer was possible.  And it happened.  If you haven't taken the time yet to read the articles here,please do so right away.  It is information that will benefit you for the rest of your life.