Question

NJGregory

Consolidate Credit Card - Good idea?
Hello forum.

Question on consolidating credit cards. I have 3 Citi card (only 1 with any real rewards system), 1 Visa & 2 Store Cards. All with $0 balances at the end of each month. My question is about 1 of the Citi cards. I would like to consolidate 1 Citi card that is an American Aadvantage Platinum to their Executive Aadvantage Card.

1) is this possible to consolidate easily 2) is it recommended to consolidate, will it hurt my credit score to consolidtate? 3) if not recommended to consolidate will it hurt my score to apply for the card as a 5 Credit Card. This particular card has a lot of benefits as I travel for work.

I'd like to have some credit cards with rewards to them as only 1 of the 4 I have actually has real benefits.

Thank you in advance!

Most Helpful Response

hi.

A debt consolidation lender would be the one who can help you. It can be the great service and best solution on resolving financial difficulties. I was in trouble but I survived with help. I would say that carrying balances on too many credit cards can harm your credit rating. Many consumer consider consolidating credit via balance transfer. Does doing this hurt your credit score?