Question

sfhenda

Considering Bankruptcy due to Time Share Issues
I feel like I lenders should be able to take anything back that I had purchased and no longer cannot afford; not with time share, and this makes me consider bankruptcy even though I do not want to, anyone knows of any solution that I can be able to return their property legally since I cannot afford it anymore?

That a purchaser cannot afford something they bought is not the problem of the seller.  In the majority of major purchases, there is a three day grace period when the buyer can cancel the transaction without any penalty.  After that period, the financial burden is on the purchaser.  I suggest you consult a competent bankruptcy attorney who will likely give you sound advice on how to deal with this situation that might even avoid the credit damaging bankruptcy process. 

Before Bancruptcy...

I'd see a good Real Estate Attorney first.  There has been some progress recently on these Time-share scheemes. Depending on the state you're in, there may be somethings you can do.  If nothing else, they may be able to direct you to someone that can help you unload the timeshare, maybe even at a small profit.

I feel your pain. I was in the same boat.  I leased/rented my timeshare on sellmytimesharenow.com.  That helped with the maintenance fees on some years renting it out. My timeshare finally bought me out.  I had to pay two years worth of fees to them to get rid of it, but it's gone.  Maybe your time share might offer a deal also.