Question

Lidall1

Connecting Old Navy Account
My Old Navy account is not connecting, I know I have the right user id/passwords but it will not connect and I have attempted different Old Navy and GE

Most Helpful Response

Got an official response from a rep!

We understand some of our cardholders use online financial management tools to manage their accounts. At this time, we do not provide access to Synchrony Bank account(s) via these third-party tools. Please know that protecting any personal information provided to us is one of our primary objectives, and we continue to work closely with these third-party service providers to ensure they meet data security standards and are fully compliant with regulatory requirements before enabling these sites to access your account details.

Although we do not have information on timing, we are in the process of working with some online financial management tool providers to determine account access via these tools.

OLDNAVY

So, Old navy account still will not connect and both creditkarma and ge have nothing to say about it. Now it still shows up on my account but with the wrong balance and will not let me disconnect it! 

Do not think you will be able to connect any GECRB Account.  This is based on information from Mint.com from a while ago.   If they don't let Mint.com connect to accounts  then I'm sure they would not let CreditKarma  connect to accounts.

I could be wrong, but don't think so.

Old Navy,Gap Etc use to connect, but now they don't! I have even tried to contact old navy GE, even the people at Credit Karma.....There is not 1 person who can answer the question, or figure it out!

GECRB Accounts

I have 3 credit cards from them and I am not able to connect either :( Is there any other website I could use similar to Credit Karma??