Question

TheBattman

Connect Account unreliable
U.S. Bank has been connected several times. Each time, I have to re-enter account info - sometimes it connects, but more often than not, it doesn't work at all (either asking security questions, or simply not working at all - even sometimes locking me out of my U.S. Bank online account!

My checking account bank has never worked - we have tried time and again, using the exact same login info that works just fine logging in to their online banking. It just doesn't work.

GE Capital always asks for more login info.

CapOne works more often than the others, but still inconsistent.

This tool would be absolutely GREAT if it WORKED!

Hold off..

Gonna monitor the reviews on this before connecting accounts. I need to read some solid data first. Sounds like there are a lot of issues. Thanks for taking the time to give your honest feedback.

Has CK addressed this at all? I understand it's a matter of talking with each individual bank/creditor, but this is a wonderful feature that should be pushed more. I have similar issues with me GE Capital (My Synchrony now) Credit Card account, my Springleaf Financial account, and my U.S. Bank deposit accounts. This would be very helpful to get resolved

I feel the same way!  Glad you posted this.  I have to update name/password on the accounts weekly and it doesn't always work.  Would love this system to be tweaked!