Question

dianananda

confused why TU score went DOWN when total debt went down!
My Trans Union score went DOWN by close to 20 points, when by credit card balances went down from 392 to 121 (18% usage down to 12% usage) and my One Main Financial loan went down from over $1900 to $121 . ?????

D overall but A B C in indiv areas! ? !

I'm relly confused by  the credit report card system or whatever it was called.  in the "high-impact" items I have two A's (usge, and derogatory marks) and a B (payment history), in the "medium imact" item I have  a B (age of credit history), and in the "low-impact" areas I have two C's (total number of accounts, and inquiries) and yet my overall score is a D !!!   What is the point of this credit report card thing if I have a D despite all A's B's and C's in the individual areas that it is broken down into????

how do I see my actual credit report

I only joined recently, at the end of July, and at that time I was able to see my credit scores AND my actual reports showing the individual accounts.  Today I logged on and can only find my scores, can't see where to access the actual report with individual account information.  ???  thanks