Question

vasec028

Confused why score is dropping
Hello, so recently I decided since I only had one credit card to apply for another. I was approved and have been paying in full on time for both cards and spending under 10% of my total limit on each. Yet each time I check my score on the site. Despite the Fact that the only thing that has changed is that I have one more hard inquiry. Putting me at 6. My score continues to drop. I keep paying properly and have no new inquiries. What is going on??!

The only thing I can think of is your age of credit decreased significantly.  If you have zero balances the system gives you a "C" rating, but if you have between 1-20% utilization you get an "A"