Question

cuggi5

confused why my score is going up...
My score is currently 480 for transunion and 473 for equifax. Im jus so confused how its still going up when as far as i can tell is im getting bad remarks added. I havent opened any new accounts, or anything. THe only account current is my car loan.but i have several other credit cards and accounts in collections ect..it would be alot easier to raise my score if i knew why its still going up on its own while im getting emails stating my accounts are becoming delinquint...please help

First, watch your FICO scores in addition to any non-fico scores that you follow. Secondly, it is no mystery as to what you need to do to improve your credit. Stop any more accounts from becoming delinquent and do everything that you can to remove the collections and other negative information on your reports. Address the negative accounts on your reports, then work to get some more lines open and active in good standing even if they have to be secured accounts. If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to ask.