Question

alissa1019

Concerning questions about my credit when requesting a Tax Return Transcript online from the IRS
I was requesting a Tax Return Transcript from the IRS online for school, and during the process it asked me about a mortgage loan from March of 2012. I was 16 at the time so there is no way I could have taken out a mortgage loan, and when I checked my credit score on this site it says I don't have any credit.

Sometimes the right answer

is no.  These are often verifivcation questions and the proper answer is that it is not your account. 

Sometimnes they are multiple choice, sometimes they are a just a direct question with a yes or no answer.