Question

kreditkyle

Company provided Amex appearing on personal account
I have a company provides Amex and for some reason it's appearing in my personal account and the balance is being calculated into my credit card utilization. Obviously it's paid off every month, but towards the end of each month before its paid off, my personal debt balance increases 20k+. Is this hurting my credit score? Should I dispute to have removed via CreditKarma, or have my company speak with the credit card provider?

Most Helpful Response

The card has your name on it

it will appear on your report.  Just like a parent giving a child a credit card to help them build credit, it will appear on the childs credit report  There is nothing i know of that will remove it from your report. 

If the card is paid off each month, then it shouldn't have a negitive impact on your score. In fact it's probably helping because of the high balance being paid off each month. 

I have a company card that appears on my report as well. It's never had a negitive impact on my report as far as i can tell.