Question

BeastleyBrown

company paid for my school
The company I applied for paid for my school, and I agreed to work with them until my debt was paid back, but they fired me.
I also just filed bankruptcy
Do I still owe them money?

You answer depends on the contract you signed with the company.   Typically, they have a minimum employment period and if you don't fulfil the requirement then they can bill you for the courses you took that were not in compliance with your employment contract.   It could have also been reflected on the documents you submitted for them to pay and/or reimburse you for the school courses.  Review your employment papers and consult with an attorney.  If this was not covered in your bankruptcy, consult with your bankruptcy attorney to have and of these charges included.