Question

kreditkyle

Company credit card appearing on personal account
I have a company credit card and for some reason it's appearing in my personal account and the balance is being calculated into my credit card utilization. Luckily it's in good standing, but being a company card the balance is very high. Is this hurting my credit score? Should I dispute to have removed via CreditKarma, or have my company speak with the credit card provider?

If it is favorable, I would leave it alone.  While their balance may be high, I imagine their limit is good to.   Unless its a pay in full monthly like AMEX.    I'd like my company card to report on my personal.  Nothing like a couple million dollar line of credit with a zero balance every month.  Although, as you are an authorized user on the account, you should be able to ask that it be removed. 

kreditkyle

It is an Amex. I'm just not sure if having its monthly balance calculated into my personal debt is harmful, even it is it paid off in full every month.