Question

bubbiexo

Company / Corporate Credit Card Affect Score & Report
My company opened me a card for expenses. I have good credit and don't want it to ruin it. Will a company / corporate credit card affect my credit score? Will it be on my credit report?

Many companies give their employees a company card for business expenses, so they are not forced to use their own funds and then be reimbursed. This is a company perk. I'm going to assume your name is on the card and is attached to your social security number.

Your company should lay out what acceptable business expenses are.   Your company should give you the monthly statement for you to review and mark any personal expenses, etc. You will be responsible to pay those.