Question

tmarsee

Combining credit cards
A recommendation says for me to combine my credit cards to help the percentage to help pay it off and help my credit score. How do I go about that? Is it that worthwhile? I've read some bad reviews on here where it didn't work for people because the new credit card company lied.

Not sure what you are referring to, but it is not combining credit cards. You are either referring to a "balance transfer card" or a "debt consolidation loan". Before considering anything you need to do some serious reading on all of this and credit in general. Get the knowledge that you need to make informed decisions and you are doing right by not jumping at what the recommendations tell you to do on here, they are advertisements catered to you to make the site money, your personal credit is probably not of any concern to them.