Question

Chickenmaster77

College student charge off CC need advice help?
My first credit card was a wells fargo student card. I was too immature to handle it properly. I had it charged off in January 2013. It is paid in full. I have maintained responsible credit habits currently to date and have gotten my fico back to 760. Can I get it removed before the full 7 years or am I hopeless. Please I need advice thank you.

Most Helpful Response

Sorry, but the mistake was made and the consequences have to be dealt with.  Your credit reports will show that it is paid, but it is not falling off until the 7 years have passed. 

Chickenmaster77

Thank you very much I figured as much.