Question

gembalm

Collector won't reply
I certified a letter to a collections company when I learned of it when signing on to C.K. I asked them to show proof of the 79.00 they say I owe & I will pay it, otherwise, please remove it. No reply after 30 days.

Send another letter, but this time to the credit reporting agencies (Experian, Equifax, TransUnion).  Dispute the debt, and also make sure that you point out this unanswered letter that you sent directly to the debt collector.  

Hopefully this will be enough to get the listing removed.

Maybe include a copy of the certified letter receipt when you dispute it with the reporting agencies. This will prove that you did your due diligence.