Question

FirexAngel

Collections removed in less than 3 years?
I noticed that I have two accounts in collections, AT&T and Comcast, and I noticed this 6 months ago.They are mine, but I have not attempted to pay them off at all. Flash forward to now, and I looked again and they have been removed. Still haven't paid them so I have no idea why. ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THEY'VE BEEN REMOVED? I know I should call, but I'm afraid to because I don't plan to pay them until next month

Most Helpful Response

They may have been sold to another collection agency or maybe you just got lucky and for some other reason they got removed, I am not sure. When dealing with old collections make sure that you know about "pay for delete agreements"