Question

leelee11580

Collections moved to Accounts section.
Why would collections accounts be removed from the Collections section of my report and added to the Accounts section? They are only about 2 years old. This caused my score to drop as well.

PAID OFF COLLECTION ACCOUNTS

I have recently paid off my collection accounts ..... How can I get those updated??

Collections

I have the same thing happened to my account. The collections which have been mover caused my payment score to drop significantly. Is this what has happened to your also?

On your ACTUAL credit reports, collections are listed in the list of your accounts as there is no separate "collections" area. Must just be a Credit Karma thing you are dealing with, nothing to really worry about in that respect. However, you should work on getting those collections removed from your reports, especially if they are only a couple of years old.

bunk8

Thank you so much for the reply. Would you know why this action caused my score to drop? On Credit Karma.

TransUnion Collection was Deleted

Hello, 

On 3/17/17, a Debt Solutions company popped up on my Credit Karma account as a collection.  I disputed the charge on 3/26/17 through Credit Karma and Transunion.  Same day 3/26/17, Transunion "DELETED" the collection and emailed me verification.  However, Credit Karma still shows that the collection dispute is still under investigation.  How do I get Credit Karma to update their files expeditiously?  Thanks.

Fixed

Seems to have been fixed

how about this ? ?

CHARGE OFF ACCOUNT QUESTION? HELP PLEASE.

1)Uncle had chase credit card. When he stopped paying it, the balance was $1200. Then the bank added late fees and interests and the account was CLOSED AS CHARGE OFF with a balance of $2000 in 2015.(1200 to 2000).

Suppose that bank sold this account to collection agency. Can collection agency increase this final, closed charge off balance of $2000?

2)My second question. He disputed this account 6 months ago and the result was "meet fcra requirements"..so nothing changed and happened. 

Last week, he checked my credit karma and showed me this: 

your credit reports no longer lists 1 account. 

account name........type...........opendate............removaldate..................reported by

chase bank ......creditcard.........2014.............................2015 ?.......................transunion and also equifax

how about this?

Me too???

I've had the same thing happen to me.
I've got one that was a 13 month same as casH, I paid it off in 10 months. But now it's sitting on my report like a ugly wart on a finger. Also why can I desput something on trans union and all come off score goes up 81 points. But Equifax has everythingstill on the report? P.S. I have current disputes on going.
And what is "Charge off "

Same

My collections have also been moved from collections to accounts which has altered my recent payment history negatively and dropped my score as well.

Collections moved to open account

That is a good quest. Same thing happened to me also I noticed it was on TU and my medical collections all report as open and now changed to revolving!