Question

ScoreUp04

Collections dropped from one not the other
I have 7 medical collections on my report. Last week 6 of them dropped off of Experian and none from transunion (no payment arrangement made). This raised my score significantly. Should I contact transunion to get it dropped off also? I'm not sure if I should call the collection agency in fear that they might put them back on experian. Should I wait to see if eventually get dropped? Suggestions....

Do NOT call the collection agency, that would be a huge mistake on your part. Why do you think they fell off of Experian? Was the seven years up or could it have been for some other reason? If the seven years is up or close to being up, then you would want to contact Transunion and ask them to remove the account.