Question

Rimkal

Collections & Disputes, Transunion & Equifax vs Experian
I've recently had a small collection appear on my account that I had no knowledge of, and I've opened disputes with Transunion and Equifax. Transunion has since removed the collection and I'm waiting to hear from Equifax. Credit Karma does not however does not show Experian scores; if I want this fully removed from my credit report entirely I'm going to have to open a dispute with them as well. Does anyone have any tips for that?

Take a look at your Experian report

You can get a 1 free copy of each report once a year.  annualcreditreport. com

If it appears there then do your dispute.