Question

kourt1994

collections debt
I am curious about my debt. I made a dispute about a month ago and I now see there has been a change on my credit report that says my debt was removed off my credit report 4-27-17 but it says it is still open. can you help me better understand what this means?

Don't worry about what it says in "removed accounts" there is no such thing on your actual credit reports. If you still see the account listed under your reports, then it is most likely still on your reports. If in doubt, you can get your reports directly from the credit bureaus. You can get one free one for each bureau per year at the website annualcreditreport.