Question

Joigbokie

Collections agency will not supple documents on payment arrranments
I'm trying to set up a payment plan with a collections agency regarding debt I owe to an old college I went to. The reps stated I would have to put down a down payment to set up a symmetrical plan but the verbal agreement will only be a verbal agreement and that they will not or ever supply me with documentation stating the arrangement of the Payment plan. Not before I pay or even after I pay. They said I can just make the payments and collect receipts. I also got bagered by one of the reps questioning why I would want such documentation. Is it me or does this sound fishy? Any ideas on how to work around this?