Question

uberman91

Collections accounts after a direct dispute?
I disputed a collections account on my report and Trans Union agreed with me and took it off my credit report and my score jumped big time, My question is since theres no direct dispute for equifax, how long till it comes off their report?

Most Helpful Response

You can go to Equifax's website and do a direct dispute for the same item that you did with Transunion through CK.

As said, go to the Equifax website and dispute it. Check your Experian report too. You usually need to dispute the same account with all three credit bureaus, they are different companies, so just because an account is removed from one, it doesn't mean it will be removed from another.