Question

LordOfBones

COLBURWW??????????
Hello, I owe money to the collection agency COLBURWW. However, I cannot find this agency anywhere. The only relevant search result I get leads back to this site; someone posting this very question. The only response was to order a credit report. The problem is, I ordered one weeks ago and still haven't received anything. If anyone could help me, I would very much appreciate it. This is the only agency I now owe money too and I'd like to get this resolved.

Who did you order your report from?  Go to any of the three bureaus websites and you should be able to download the report immediately instead of waiting for the mail. 

COLBURWW

I'm 90% sure that COLBURWW is the Collection Bureau of Walla Walla. http://cbwallawalla.com/