Question

Posted in Banking

saccatt

Coaf of Plano,Tx . Is it a hard inquiry or soft? It just occurred today without my knowledge.
I don't know anything about this. Says it was today 5/31/2017.

Coaf stands for CapitalOne Auto Finance. If you brought a car around this time and use financing from the dealership, this is one of the institution they may have submitted your information to.

Wrong Information. ??

We purchased ( and financed )  a vehicle in Sept. Of this year (2017. 

Why is this  Hard Inquirey just showing up. This affected my Credit Score with a lower score .  WHY. 

Enter Your ReplyI just found this same thing on my report??? What the heck is going on with these guys??