Question

KsMuffin

Co-Signing a Car Lease: How will this change my credit score?
January 2013 I signed a car lease for a Mitsubishi Lancer with my dad. I believe he was the main-signer for the lease and I was the co-signer since I didn't have sufficient credit. I've made all my payments on time. I'm 20 years old and have a relatively young credit history if that helps any.

When the lease term ends, how will it effect my credit score? I've made a year of on-time payments and my score hasn't been affected at all. I'm worried that I won't be able to lease another car after this one ends due to my score not changing.