Question

jeannn49

CLOSING ACCOUNT
I HAVE A CAPITAL ONE SECURED CARD BEEN PAYING ON TIME AND IN FULL ..I STARTED WITH 300 AND I DEPOSITED 200 TO INCREASE MY AVAIL CREDIT.. BUT SINCE THEN I WAS OFFERED ANOTHER CARD HIGHER CREDIT LINE AND IN A SHORT TIME GOT AN INCREASE .I NOW HAVE A TOTAL OF 3 CREDIT CARDS NOT INCLUDING A PC RICHARDS AND GAP VISA..MY SCORE IS I SAY GOOD COMPARED TO NON SINCE I ALWAYS PAID WITH CASH SO I'M BUILDING CREDIT NOW .. I HAVE NO DEBTS
QUESTION IS SHOULD I CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT AND KEEP THE REST?? I REALLY DON;T WANT IT TO LOWER MY CREDIT SCORE..AND IF SO FOR HOW LONG WILL I FEEL THAT EFFECT???/ YOUR OPINIONS AND ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED..
TY IN ADVANCE.. :)

If you do, you can always use your primary cc and continue to make minor purchases and pay them off before the end of the 30 day cycle. After about 3-6 months of good payment history, it will go up again..

jeannn49

still confused...i can pay my cap one in full ..QUESTION IS WILL IT EFFECT MY CREDIT SCORE OVER ALL ? N IF SO FOR HOW LONG??