Question

rgounder2012

Closing a fairly new credit card
I have a credit card that is 3 years old that I do not use and has a zero balance for the past 2 years. My oldest credit card is 7 years old. I was wondering if closing the fairly new card would affect my credit score?

You should average your age of accounts to see if closing this card has an affect.  Another consideration is the Utilization you generate by not owing anything on it, thus, closing this card would remove that credit line.  Of course, this can be offset by seeking an increase on another card for an equal amount.   If you aren't paying an annual fee, it would cost you nothing to keep it open and not use the card.