Question

Rcteninn24

Closing a credit card
I was debating on whether or not to close a credit card account. I just recently was approved for a card with a limit of $3,000. The card in question is a card that I have had for about 10 months, however, I do not really use it. It only has a $400 limit on the card so it will not hurt my overall utilization at all. Would it be okay without it dropping my score?

One can only guess...

Perhaps it will be fine but who knows? Do you have more than 22 total accounts open? I am just looking at the Credit Karma score analysis to see if it could huryou in some other category...