Question

sexylove123

closed bankruptcy case, can i reedem my life and improve my credit
since my case has closed after bankruptcy, my old creditors collection department wants to settle on half of the debt. If i agree to settle will my credit improve slowly will i be forgiven. what do you recommend i do. The letters and calls has begun and i want to do the right thing. I don't have enough cash to pay everyone.

If you do make a settlement. Get it in writing what they are agreeing to before sending any money. Collectors are notorious for making promises over the phone that they don't keep after you make a payment. Also make sure you get them to agree  to remove the dings from your credit report before sending the money again in writing. 

In fact don't deal with any of them on the phone. Always get any agreements in writing. Keep them honest! 

Good luck.