Question

sexylove123

closed bankruptcy case, can i reedem my life and improve my credit
since my case has closed after bankruptcy, my old creditors collection department wants to settle on half of the debt. If i agree to settle will my credit improve slowly will i be forgiven. what do you recommend i do. The letters and calls has begun and i want to do the right thing. I don't have enough cash to pay everyone.

Was the creditor part of the Bankruptcy?

your question is a little confusing.  If you went through bankruptcy and the creditor was part of that, then they should not be contacting you at all.

If the creditor wasn't part of the bankruptcy, then you will need to work out payment with them.  If they are asking you to settle the account be sure that you Get any agreement in writting, before sending payment. Also try to get them to Delete for payment

try creditinfocenter.com to learn more about dealing with creditors and collections.

Education is the best way to beat the *******s at their own game!