Question

izapx

closed acct, bad mistake
about to pay off a WF credit card that was at one time 13,000.00 plus which I closed over 2 years ago. One payment left of 553.00. Any advice as this has been showing a negative on my credit report and ever since I made the agreement to pay it off, I haven't missed a payment( 2+ years)

Most Helpful Response

You had a credit limit of over $13000 and closed the account?  That really bites because it seriously reduced the amount of available credit.  The good payments will show on your credit record.  You will just have to work on rebuilding strong credit.  Utilize the articles and tools on this site to see what to do and why, which is why this site was created.