Question

rlewis6400

clearing credit
I am currently incarcerated and will be for another 3 years I pulls like to get my credit straightened out as best as I can before I get out do you think collectors would work with me or cancel things knowing I can do nothing for another 3 years? The loans are from 2012

Unless they were federal school loans I wouldn't worry about them. They will be off of your credit reports by the time that you get released. Most negative accounts only remain on credit reports for 7 years. That would give them a fall off date of 2019. Read as much as you can about credit so you will be a pro on how to build it once you are released.