Question

jagcity07

Cleaning up my credit report and had a couple questions
I recently pulled my credit report from all 3 credit bureaus and started to pay collection accounts with the agreement that they would completely remove from my credit report. 1 out of 4 has removed. Waiting for update to see that those came off as well. My question is why doesn't credit karma show all the accounts I have in collections?
Also I have sent out 10 certified letters to10 companies asking if they would remove the hard inquiries from my reports. Asking for proof of authorization of its a legitimate hard inquiry. Has anyone had success in doing this?
My goal is to buy a house by the end of the yr. Will trying to refinance my car in a couple months hurt my credit? Or should I try after purchasing a home? If I qualify that is.
Would greatly appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Thank you.

If, they don't accept the pay for delete agreement; try again and ask to speak to a manager. As far as the inquiries; I would have just asked politely if they would be so kind as to remove it from your report. Especially if you know you gave permission for your credit to be pulled. Refinancing will not hurt your score.

Also you may want to give these guys a call  1  877  235  0324  Credit Pro's, also ask about their prefered lender program.