Question

RASMUSICMAN

CLEANING UP CREDIT: I have a student loan and two credit hits. How scan I clean up my credit myself
How do I pay off things in my credit report without a middle institution ? Can I go back to the original loan institution i.e.:student loan or do I have to pay through third party which I understand dings your credit worse ? How long does it typically take to have credit report reflect the change on its balance?

I don't know where you are getting your information but you are so wrong on so many counts and obviously have not taken the time to read the articles here. Credit Karma is here to teach how credit works and they do so very well, for those who read and learn.  I did and now enjoy an exscellent credit score.