Question

PoetryInMotion22

CK will not show my new CC limit.
I recently had a increase in my allowed credit which should bring my utilization down quite a bit. It's been over two months and CK still shows no change. CC company is merrick bank and from what I've read, they stay on top of this stuff, so i contacted them and they informed me that they definitely reported it to the agency's.

It takes a bit of time... 
--

First, the credit card company has to report the new limit to the bureaus (they usually do this once a month)

--

Second, CK picks it up the next time it does a weekly run of your credit reports (CK updates once every seven days)

--

This means that the update can show up at CK in as little as 24 hours if everybody reports at just the right time, or as late as 36-37 days if everybody didn't.