Question

KBThornton87

CK / Transrisk Score 730+ yet still getting rejected for CCs?
So I'm relatively young and I'm working on this whole credit thing. I have two $500 credit cards and a CK/Transrisk of 730+ (recently increased by lowering my utilization ratio on the CCs). I have a small student loan, an auto loan and fair income (60,000 a year approximately). I had "good odds" of being approved for a new CC I was looking at and just got rejected. I'm reliable have no derog marks and always make my payments. Any advice?