Question

00jakson

CK trans union report doesn't line up with my score trans union report. Why?
my ck trans union report has me at a 606 with 6 removed accounts. I tried a site called myscores trans union report has me at a 591 with no removed accounts. How could it be that far off?

For the score differences, different scoring models could be being used, always look to see what kind of credit score you are getting. But if you have 6 collections on one report and zero on the other then that would be the reason for the score difference. If you have no collections on the other report and see six removed here, be aware that "removed collections" is just a Credit Karma thing. Once a collection is removed from your reports, it is gone with no sign of it on your actual credit reports from the credit bureaus.

I spent 10 mins on that site try to find out what scoring model it provides, but no such luck, it's a bad sign to me when they don't tell you what scoring models they use somewhere and they charge you money for it. From what little that I read online, you might have hard time canceling it... By the way, we don't have 100s scores out there, so before you comparing them or paying for them? Find out what models it is from, other wise, Apple to orange applies here.