CK suggests opening more accounts but no change in credit simulator.
Hello, all! Since February 2013 I've been using CK to improve my credit score. I started at 505 (Yikes!). I followed suggestions I found on CK. I began by making my student loan payments. I then obtained a $400 secured credit card and a 9K auto loan (with an outrageous APR, of course). I have consistently made on-time payments and have raised my credit score to 588! (Better but still needs work!) CK now suggests that I open more accounts in order to raise my credit score. I recently opened a Capitol One unsecured credit card for $300. It has not reported yet as it is too new. When I attempt to use CK's credit calculator by entering the new account information, my credit score does not change. What gives?