Question

tazunemono

CK shows two collection accounts via Transunion, but TU credit report shows zero
I updated my score yesterday, and it looks like CK is pulling TU. CK shows two accounts in collections, but when I pulled my TU report today, I don't see any active collections accounts, what gives? I have "adverse accounts" listed on my TU report but they are all IIB (included in bankruptcy)

How do I ensure CK is pulling data correctly? Should I call TU and ask them to clarify accounts in "collections" status? I don't have any accounts in collections.

CK doesn't specify "accounts in collections." It shows "derogatory remarks." These can be found on your credit report card, last tab to the right. Below that it states "About This Factor: Accounts in collections, bankruptcies, civil judgments, and liens are items on your credit report called derogatory marks. To maintain a good credit score you should avoid any derogatory marks on your credit report. It can take from 7-15 years for a derogatory mark to be cleared from your credit history."

So, more than likely, what you are seeing on CK is the same as what you are seeing on TU.