Question

BriRandall

CK shows good approval rate in list, but says low approval rate when I click apply, why?
CK gave me a list of CCs that would help my credit. All of them had "Good" as the approval rate, but when I clicked "apply" on one of them it said my approval rating was low. Why did it change?

Those are only ads, not tailored offers. Ignore them. Go directly to credit card websites and use their preapproval links. Remember not all are accurate though. Do some google searching to see if the credit card company you want to go with has accurate preapproval methods.