Question

Mehangle

CK says Equifax is reporting less than 100% on time payments.
When I look through all of my data there are no late payments reported on any account so I can't substantiate the equifax reporting of payments other than on time. Has something recently changed in the way Equifax is being interpreted by CK? This is only costing me 3pts at the moment but it was quite the shock to go from 100% on time to 77% on time in less than two weeks. Also TU, still reports 100% on time.

All fixed

I logged into my account today after work and all was right with the world again. I don't know what happened, I'm just glad not to have that scarry red mark where it shouldn't have been.

Thanks CK!